WW2 German Gestapo Black Trench Leather Coat
WW2 German Gestapo Black Leather Coat
The WW2 German Gestapo exhibits a bold and aggressive look. The Trench coat is the ideal look for formal settings like offices. It is a inevitable for the winter season. Additionally, it is a very decent and stylish look, which is liked a lot by many people. This leather coat consists of long sleeves, open hem cuffs and an asymmetrical buttoned closure, double buttons design. The bottom of the coat is open, and it has large collars with lapels. Two spacious pockets at the belly can be used to warm hands. The length goes up to the knees and the main purpose of this trench coat is to provide warmth.
- Real leather or Faux leather is warm, comfortable and is resistant to wear and tear.
- Front buttoned closure, ideal for winter season.
- Full sleeves.
- Large lapel collars for a catchy look.
- Viscose lining inside for comfort and warmth.
- Sleek black color and knee length.
- Neat and Tidy stitching to make it last longer
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- 30 Days Return & Exchange Policy
- Handling Time (1 to 2 days)
- Shipping Time (3 to 4 days)